Mark your calendar: Friday 21 June the second Netherlands conference on Electrochemical Conversion & Materials (ECCM) will be organized by the ECCM advisory committee, appointed by the Dutch government. The ECCM committee is proud to announce the keynote speakers and invites experts from academia, industry, applied research organisations, government and NGO’s to submit abstracts to contribute to the three thematic parallel sessions of the conference.
Setup of the conference
- Date & time: Friday 21 June 2019, 9:30 – 18:00 h
- Venue: Netherlands, NH Hotel, The Hague (Pr. Margrietplantsoen 100)
- Participation: free, including lunch: registration on the basis of first come, first serve. Registration will open March 2019 via www.topsectoren.nl and www.co2neutraalin2050.nl. Not yet on our mailinglist? Please subscribe here.
- Setup: one day conference with plenary keynote lectures from academia, industry and NGO’s. To the parallel sessions Dutch representatives from industry, scientists (group leaders), applied research organisations, government and NGO’s will contribute to an appealing programme.Interested to contribute to the parallel programme? See INVITATION FOR ABSTRACTS below or go directly to submit your 100 words abstract.
- Language: English
- All information and updates on the conference are published here.